Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Music Manumit Punkcast - 010

In the spirit of being as random as possible in dispensing with remixable Creative Commons punk goodness, I have another show for you today!!!!

mp3 audio | ogg audio | flac audio

This time, the unifying theme is my banshee plays. I use my phone sometimes and I have had other computers in the past and don't port over my plays, so this is a reasonable approximation of the tracks from the past year, but won't line up with Last.fm exactly.

I did a similar thing on the main show, where there are no genre limitations (and a different list of previously played tunes)
  1. "Punknews is Stoked" by O Pioneers! (orgcore) - CC BY-NC-SA - Website
  2. "Politic It's Shit" by Femau (trashcore) - CC BY-NC-SA - Website
  3. "Hell Is Other People" by Imperial Leather (hardcore) - CC BY-NC-SA - Website
  4. "Workout Pt. 2" by Indiana Jones (hardcore) - CC BY-NC-SA - Website
  5. "Madonna is a Corporate Whore" by Louis Lingg and The Bombs (punk) - CC BY-NC-SA - Website
  6. "Built to Fail, Motherfucker" by The Arrogant Sons of Bitches (punk) - CC BY-NC-SA - Website
  7. "Whatever Song" by Eat Well Earl (instrumental punk) - CC BY-NC-SA - Website
  8. "Strings and Webs" by Wages of Fear (punk) - CC BY-NC-SA - Website

1 comment: